1Des temps oubliés (2012)12:40Gilles GobeilLes lointains
Des temps oubliés
A modest tribute to composer Franz Liszt (1811-1886), whose bicentennial was celebrated in 2011.
[English translation: François Couture, v-15]
Des temps oubliés [Of Times Forgotten] was realized at the studios of the GRM in Paris (France) in July and August 2012 and was premiered on January 26, 2013 as part of the Multiphonies series presented by the Ina-GRM at the Auditorium Saint-Germain of the MPAA (Paris, France). This work was commissioned by the Ina-GRM, with support from the CCA. Thanks to Christian Zanési, Robin Minard, and François Couture (piano). Des temps oubliés was awarded a Honorable Mention at the Monaco International Electroacoustic Composition Competition (CICEM, 2014), and was finalist at the 1st Klang competition (Montpellier, France, 2014).
- January 26, 2013, Multiphonies 2012-13: Akousma, Auditorium Saint-Germain — MPAA, Paris (France)
- Honorable Mention, Fixed medium, 2014 Monaco International Electroacoustic Composition Competition, Monaco (Monaco)
Remixed by the composeer in 2015.
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Composer(s): Gilles Gobeil
- Year of composition: 2012
- Commission: Ina-GRM, with support from the CCA
- ISWC: T9167476268
- Publisher(s): Yul média
- ISRC: CAD501510020