1Aquaéra 1 (1996)3:00Stephan DunkelmanRhizomes
2Aquaéra 1 (1996)3:00Stephan DunkelmanMiniatures concrètes
Brief moment of contemplation for a delusional abstraction. Aquaéra 1 constitutes my first attempt at composing with sonic elements sampled from reality whose morphological substance infers or moulds the movements of other acting elements.
This piece was realized in the studios of Musiques & Recherches (Ohain, Belgium). Special thanks to Phil Billen (painter and sculptor), Annette Vande Gorne (professor and composer), and Marie-Jeanne Wyckmans (composer and sound-effects artist).
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
- Composer(s): Stephan Dunkelman
- Year of composition: 1996
- Commission: empreintes DIGITALes
- Publisher(s): Ymx média
- ISRC: CAD500214880, CAD509813100